.:: Goldi's Noted Thoughts ::.
Sometimes I believe all the lies
so I can do the things I should despise.
And everyday I am swayed
by whatever is on my mind.

I hear it all depends on my faith
so I'm feeling precarious.
The only problem I have with these
mysteries is they're so mysterious.

And like a consumer I've been thinkin'
if I could just get a bit more...
More than my fifteen minutes of faith,
Then I'd be secure...

My faith is like shifting sand,
changed by every wave...
My faith is like shifting sand
so I stand on grace...
Stand on grace.

I begged You for some proof
for my Thomas eyes to see.
A slithering staff, a leprous hand,
and lions resting lazily.

A glimpse of Your backside glory
on this soaked altar going ablaze.
But You know I've seen so much,
I explained it away...

My faith is like shifting sand
changed by every wave...
My faith is like shifting sand
so I stand on grace

Waters rose as my doubts reign
My sand castle faith have slipped away
I found myself standing on Your grace
It'd been there all the time

My faith is like shifting sand
changed by every wave...
My faith is like shifting sand
so I stand on grace...
Stand on grace.

Life can seem unbearable at times, but don't let it keep you down. Meditate on God's goodness, talk to Him, and know that He hears you. When life knocks you to your knees, you're in a good position to pray.
Sunday, November 21, 2004
Ang Yabang!
Hay naku... some people have a way of ruining your day naman talaga oh... I thought everything will be fine today until I get to talk to this guy whose name I won't mention for his own sake na rin no. Besides, I don't really want writing something bad against people pero nainis talaga ko eh. What will I be writing here is what I only feel.

Dapat nga. ipo-post ko pa yung conversation namin dito para the session will speak for itself na lang, kaso nabura ko na. Saka pati baka yung ibang part maging OA ang pagka-describe ko. Eh wala eh, nabura ko na eh.

Paano ba naman, we're talking just fine, lam mo yun, yung typical na kumustahan to start the conversation. Sa chat kami nagkukwentuhan. I was busy searching for infos on computer parts in the internet then because we're planning to buy a new pc, kaya tanong ko sa kanya kung me alam syang maganda. Tech Support Rep ang guy na ito sa isang call center, and syempre, very knowledgeable sya sa computers kaya I know he's one of the best people to ask about pc's (marami pa kasi kong friend na techy din eh).

Di yun, this guy is nice din naman kahit papano. He agreed to help me in searching for the right parts for the pc. Saka, tingin ko, me pagka-alaskador tong taong to eh, parang yun yung klase ng humor nya. Minsan, nagjjoke sya ng ganun.

Nagtanong ako sa kanya about processors. Recommended nya is Intel. I know naman Intel is the best when it comes to processors. Tapos, me friend ako na nagwwork sa Intel, nakwento ko sa kanya na napagtanungin ko din si friend from Intel kung ano, and he said na wala naman daw masyadong difference ang Intel and AMD, except for the price. Masmura dw ang AMD pero ngayon dw, competitor na sila ng Intel when it comes to processors. and the converstaion went on like that.

Eh kaso, itong TSR boy, nag-comment pa kasi. ECE kasi yung aking friend from Intel, aba mag-comment ba naman ng "what does an ECE know about computers?" and the rest of his remarks goes like this: "sigurado ka bang sa Intel sya nagtatrabaho? Saang Intel daw? Saan ba'ng office ng Intel?" Tapos sinagot ko, "sa Cavite." Then he replied, "Ows, walang Intel sa Cavite, nasa Laguna. Sa intel ba talaga nagwwork yang friend mo?", then merong laughing emoticon.

Anak ng tetorts, sino kayang mas katawa-tawa ngayon sa min? He's laughing pa huh. He make me sound like I'm being fooled by my friends or that my friend is a lunatic at nangangarap lang sya na sya'y isang empleyado ng intel. At eto pa, nagtanong pa ng "ano naman daw ang dini-design niya?" I haven't even breathed out my answer when he followed it with, "eh printer nga hindi makapagdesign ang pinoy eh" ( I can't remember the others eh), and then followed with another emoticon, this time it's rolling on the floor while laughing. Basta he's making it sound like a big joke. Making the matters worse, sabi pa nya, kung alam daw nyang pinoy ang nag-dedesign ng pc nya, hindi na daw sya bibili. Hindi ba't napakagandang isipin na yan ay nanggaling pa sa bibig ng isang pinoy din? Talaga naman...

I was really holding my temper that time, kaya lang, no matter how I remained calm through the conversation, my words showed my annoyance din. He keeps on laughing kasi eh. You know how it feels when you're being laughed at diba? But that's really not the reason why I fumed, okay lang sa kin yun. Sanay na kong napagtatawanan. Saka, mali din naman yung mga pinagsasabi nya eh. He thinks he very well know the subject, my gaz, kelan pa ba nagkaroon ng Intel sa Laguna? Ako pa nga ang dapat matawa eh. What really got me there is he really sound like he knows everything. Hay ewan. Kung babasahin nyo ang hates ko sa side panel, isa yan sa mga ugaling pinaka-aayawan ko. Ang pinaka gumawa talaga ng spark eh nung sinabi nyang "What does an ECE know about computers?" As if ECE peeps are that dumb when it comes to pc. Kita mo ha, simpleng bagay lang yan, processor. Hay naku, ewan.

Ang yabang talaga, kainis. Meron tuloy akong nasabing hindi maganda. Di ko napigilan eh. Minsan kasi pag naiinis kasi, I tend to be sarcastic. Pero syemps, hindi ko pinapahalata. When he asked kung ano daw ang dini-design nila dun, sabi ko hindi naman yung buong part ang dinidesign nila dun eh, chip lang. Tapos nasabi ko tuloy, "You don't know anything about electronics". O my gaz! Ampangit pa ng pagkasabi ko. Yun ang na-type ko e. Pasensya na. Parang bumalik tuloy sa kin. Mahirap talaga pag di mo nako-control ang sarili mo. Maraming maling bagay na mangyayari.

Syempre, binawi ko. And I said sorry kung na-offend ko sya. Eh kaso mukha ngang na-offend eh, sabi sa kin, tanungin daw nya ko ng tungkol sa electronics. Nung sinabi ko yun, I was not really speaking for myself, but for ECE friend. Di sinabi kong hindi ko naman masasagot lahat ng tanong nya (may electronics background din kasi ko eh), saka HINDI KO INA-ASSUME NA ALAM KO LAHAT (nga lang, yung dating ng sinabi ko parang ganun. hehehe.. engerts). That was written in capital letters (dito lang ha) kasi that's really said sarcastically, I was talkin' bout him there. Tapos, sinabi kong ang ibig kong sabihin eh manufacturing ng electronics at hindi yung mga formula formula at mga voltage whatsoever na mga computations at kung ano ano pang theories sa electronics, mahina talaga ko dun, pero sa manufacturing, nagtrabaho ako sa electronics company kaya may alam ako. Eh kung makapagsalita naman kasi sya parang alam na alam nya e. And so I apologized ulit.

Eh parang ayaw nang paawat eh. Natamaan ko ata ego nya. Well kaya din ako nakasagot ng ganun dahil yun din ang tinamaan nya sa kin eh. Kaya pangit yang me malalaking ego, dapat talaga yan kinakain. Dami kang makakaaway kung lagi yan ang paiiralin mo. Ayun, kung ano ano na sinabi. Hacker kasi itong si TSR guy kaya pinagsasabi nya sa kin ang specifications ng pc na ginagamit ko, hindi ko naman tinatanong. At may sini-send pang file in na .jpg format which at that time, I'm already doubting na jpg nga yun kaya hindi ko ina-accept. Eh kung napikon ko nga talaga sya eh, why would he send me something na hindi ko naman hinihingi? If it's a jpeg, he could have just uploaded it somewhere and give me the url address para makita kesa dadaan pa sa hassle ng pagddownload ng file (at syempre, yung security ng system masasalang), diba? Mabuti na yung maingat no.

At kung ano ano pang mga tech stuff ang pinagsasabi nya na for me already appears like french. Wala na ko maintindihan. Sabi ko na lang, ok. ok. ok. ok.

At nagdisconnect na muna ko sandali, dahil puro script error tong yahoo messenger sa pc na to. Buti na lang, natapos na.

Haay naku... allergic talaga ko sa MAYABANG.
posted by goldiqt @ 1:49 AM

0 Comment(s):

 

 

Post a Comment

  << Home

About This Blog
I don't intend this to be my life's chronicles but I might write some of my experiences here. Even so, everything that's written in here are either products of my excessive contemplation, or just plainly, pure boredom. In any case, I still try to write as sensible as possible, for what I really intend to do and I hope is achieved in every writing, is to impart or share some of the things I learn and sometimes, some struggles in life. Don't expect all seriousness in everything in here though.

In short, this blog is my outlet. My noted thoughts and reflections.

About Me

Yahoo! Avatars

Name: Goldi

Home: Pasay City, Philippines

Birthday: June 2

Hobbies & Interests: Jesus, music, books, journals, internet, computers, tech stuff, gadgets * sound tripping, singing, playing musical instruments (I know guitar and flute recorder, I just wish I can play them well), watching movie with a tub of popcorn drizzled with melted butter (yum!), reading * observing, pondering, reflecting, learning * laughing or making people laugh (though I'm not good at it) and laugh with them, make people smile, or just listen to their stories. Minsan, trip ko lang din mang-asar =p

About Me: I'm a simple, idealistic but down-to-earth, & friendly person. Quiet most of the time, but friendly enough to have a nice talk (or even a hearty laugh) with anyone. "I myself no longer live, but Christ lives in me. So I live my life in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20 NLT

Principles I live by:

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." -Psalm 37:4

"If people talk negatively about you, live in such a way that no one will believe them."

"God is a God of happy endings. If you're not yet happy, it's not yet the end."

"It's not what we know but what we do that counts." -Our Daily Bread

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -Dumbledore, Harry Potter 2

"Girls should assume that until a guy expresses interest, they're just friends." -J. Harris, Boy Meets Girl

"True love doesn't just wait; it plans." -Boy Meets Girl

"Eros will have naked bodies; friendship naked personalities." -C.S. Lewis

"Ideals are like stars; we will not succeed in touching them with our hands but by following them, as the sea faring man in the ocean, we will reach our destiny." -J. Harris, Boy Meets Girl

Food for the Soul
Verse of the Day


Daily Wisdom
SayBox

Currents
Today is...

Time now is...

Manila, Philippines

Previous Posts
Precious Moments
Hand-Formed Pots
Say What? (Guarding Our Tongue)
Love Thoughts
Focus
The Art of Letting Go
On Romantic Relationships
The Difference
Close the Gates
Work Hard
Loving Your Sister
Thank you Lord
Archives
Blogsters

Cool Links
Kamsahamnida!

I've been visited by...
Angels
Thanks for droppin' by.
See you again ^_^.