.:: Goldi's Noted Thoughts ::.
Sometimes I believe all the lies
so I can do the things I should despise.
And everyday I am swayed
by whatever is on my mind.

I hear it all depends on my faith
so I'm feeling precarious.
The only problem I have with these
mysteries is they're so mysterious.

And like a consumer I've been thinkin'
if I could just get a bit more...
More than my fifteen minutes of faith,
Then I'd be secure...

My faith is like shifting sand,
changed by every wave...
My faith is like shifting sand
so I stand on grace...
Stand on grace.

I begged You for some proof
for my Thomas eyes to see.
A slithering staff, a leprous hand,
and lions resting lazily.

A glimpse of Your backside glory
on this soaked altar going ablaze.
But You know I've seen so much,
I explained it away...

My faith is like shifting sand
changed by every wave...
My faith is like shifting sand
so I stand on grace

Waters rose as my doubts reign
My sand castle faith have slipped away
I found myself standing on Your grace
It'd been there all the time

My faith is like shifting sand
changed by every wave...
My faith is like shifting sand
so I stand on grace...
Stand on grace.

Life can seem unbearable at times, but don't let it keep you down. Meditate on God's goodness, talk to Him, and know that He hears you. When life knocks you to your knees, you're in a good position to pray.
Thursday, October 21, 2004
Pigging Out
Ano ba to.. ang hirap huminga.. sobrang laki na ng tyan ko (I think). Kasi naman, simula nang inumin ko yung vitamins na yun, kain ako ng kain,kahit bondat na ko. Okay sana, kasi gusto kong tumaba(sobrang payat ko na kaya no), kaya lang, masyado namang pahirap sa kin to. Hindi na nga ko makahinga sa kabusugan, ayaw pa rin tumigil sa kakakain. Puro heavy pa ha! Malamang, in 2 or 3 weeks, magmumukha na kong siopao nito. Pati pera ko, ubos na sa kabibili ko ng pagkain everytime na magugutom ako.

Ngayon lang naman to eh. Pag nagkalaman naman ako ng konti, ititigil ko na rin, or yung parang supplement na lng para ma-maintain. Sa mga payatot dyan na nag-aasam tumaba, baka napapaisip kayo kung anong iniinom ko. I'll share you my secret. Ang pangalan nung med eh "Ling Zhi Chuang Yao Wan". Oh ha! Naging intsik ba kayo? hehehe.. Sinabi lang yan sa kin ni Arlene eh. Mga 2 days ko pa lang sya iniinom, pero in fairness, kita mo na agad ang epekto. Kaso nga, hindi na ko makahinga...
posted by goldiqt @ 2:45 PM

5 Comment(s):

i try to test this chineese medicine, payatot din ako since bata pa, i tried all the vitamins, pero wa effect sa akin, but when my frend suggest me to take ling zhi, i tried it, 2 days pa lang,grabe nag take effect na agad ang gamot, i gain w8, i crave for something sweet, grabe hirap pala pag nataba ka sobrang sakit ng likod mo kc na stretch ang balakang mo dahil nataba na ako, pero saglit lang yun, mawawala din. Ang bili ko 400.00 50 caps, sa recto daw nakakabli nun, di ko rin alam kung wer dun kc nagpapabili lang ako sa frend ko. try it and u wont be disappoint.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 05, 2005 5:25 PM  
   

hi there! i bought the medicine but got some worries if im gonna try it or not.. baka kasi may side effects sa brain or something in the long run.. do you know anyone who already tried it, kahit 3months na or more? thanks!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 16, 2005 8:51 AM  
   

guys,

I never noticed that there are people replying to this post. right, that med has become quite popular and this page have been gaining hits because of it ^_^.

about naman sa med, I stopped taking it a long time ago na. honestly, I did not like its effect on me. yung mukha ko lng tumataba saka lumalaki lang tyan ko eh. totoo, malakas ako kumain nun, sobra, kaya lng side effect nya sa kin dumami pimples ko. ewan ko lng sa iba kung ano.

pag-inom nyan, 1 cap twice a day at first, then reduce to one cap once a day pag magana ka na kumain

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 27, 2006 10:21 PM  
   

I tried that med last year around May, yeah sobrang effective talaga kaso nga lang meron syang side effect...ACNE STEROID ang tawag...mmmm...obviously acne un, nagkapimples ako ng marami, it ruined my skin, promise, so guys and gals if i were you do not take it, mataba ka nga tadtad ka naman ng pimples di ba, nagkapimples ako nung hininto ko ung pagtake nun dahil nga sa sobrang pagtaba ko na. Naku guys, magtake na lang kayo ng Centrum, at dun nyo ubusin ang pera nyo sa pagbili ng pagkain, at least yun proven na safe and vitamins talaga sya, kasi ung med na yan (ling zhi), naku parang short term lang ang effect nya (pagtaba) tapos ano mangyayari, pag hininto mo na dahil sa sobrang taba e dun mo malalaman ang side effect...i think nakakabaog din ang steroids e. Imagine, pag hininto mo sya balik ka sa pagkapayat at may mga pimples ka pa. Kasi imposibleng hindi mo ihinto ang pagtake nyan kasi pag hindi mo hininto naku magiging dabyana ka na sa sobrang lakas ng epekto. But the decision is still yours...gusto ko lang sana magpayo, and i-share ang naging experience ko sa medicine na yan.....God bless you all!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 23, 2006 2:20 AM  
   

Worried about side effects? TATABA KA TLGA! Para sa mga desperadong tumaba, eto lang ang sagot sa dasal nyo.. wla ng iba! U will never know unless you try. At first ako mismo, duda rin sa gamot na yan dhil lhat ng mga vit, sinubukan ko na pero di umipekto. Then nbasa ko nga mga testimony sa kase-surf ko. I told myself to give it a try. And there.. nag-risk ako khit nde ako tlga familiar sa content ng gmot na yan. But 1 thing is for sure... Ive never been so happier seeing myself gain that much weight. Naging mas confident ako sa body ko and i feel so beautiful for what ive achieve. So yun lang ang mase-share ko. You just have to look for the ORIGINAL LING ZHI kc ang dami na palang lumalabas na fake ngaun khit ung sa mga malls, minsan d na genuine.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 09, 2009 9:09 AM  
     

 

Post a Comment

  << Home

About This Blog
I don't intend this to be my life's chronicles but I might write some of my experiences here. Even so, everything that's written in here are either products of my excessive contemplation, or just plainly, pure boredom. In any case, I still try to write as sensible as possible, for what I really intend to do and I hope is achieved in every writing, is to impart or share some of the things I learn and sometimes, some struggles in life. Don't expect all seriousness in everything in here though.

In short, this blog is my outlet. My noted thoughts and reflections.

About Me

Yahoo! Avatars

Name: Goldi

Home: Pasay City, Philippines

Birthday: June 2

Hobbies & Interests: Jesus, music, books, journals, internet, computers, tech stuff, gadgets * sound tripping, singing, playing musical instruments (I know guitar and flute recorder, I just wish I can play them well), watching movie with a tub of popcorn drizzled with melted butter (yum!), reading * observing, pondering, reflecting, learning * laughing or making people laugh (though I'm not good at it) and laugh with them, make people smile, or just listen to their stories. Minsan, trip ko lang din mang-asar =p

About Me: I'm a simple, idealistic but down-to-earth, & friendly person. Quiet most of the time, but friendly enough to have a nice talk (or even a hearty laugh) with anyone. "I myself no longer live, but Christ lives in me. So I live my life in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20 NLT

Principles I live by:

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." -Psalm 37:4

"If people talk negatively about you, live in such a way that no one will believe them."

"God is a God of happy endings. If you're not yet happy, it's not yet the end."

"It's not what we know but what we do that counts." -Our Daily Bread

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -Dumbledore, Harry Potter 2

"Girls should assume that until a guy expresses interest, they're just friends." -J. Harris, Boy Meets Girl

"True love doesn't just wait; it plans." -Boy Meets Girl

"Eros will have naked bodies; friendship naked personalities." -C.S. Lewis

"Ideals are like stars; we will not succeed in touching them with our hands but by following them, as the sea faring man in the ocean, we will reach our destiny." -J. Harris, Boy Meets Girl

Food for the Soul
Verse of the Day


Daily Wisdom
SayBox

Currents
Today is...

Time now is...

Manila, Philippines

Previous Posts
Precious Moments
Hand-Formed Pots
Say What? (Guarding Our Tongue)
Love Thoughts
Focus
The Art of Letting Go
On Romantic Relationships
The Difference
Close the Gates
Work Hard
Loving Your Sister
Thank you Lord
Archives
Blogsters

Cool Links
Kamsahamnida!

I've been visited by...
Angels
Thanks for droppin' by.
See you again ^_^.